2008年6月22日日曜日

Typing HW-1 My treasure

My treasure is study abroad experience when I was high school student. I went to Texas. There were such a beautiful city and it is usually hot at this time of the year. I cannot express how much I enjoyed the time with Powell's family all. Every moment was just parfect. I went to St. Anthony Catholic high school with host sister then I was junior and she was freshman. We used to do Algebla homework together. Then I liked school very much and I learned a lot of English there. My friends there who they are funny, easy going, friendly and laugh ay anything, which was basically true because I didn't stop laughing. I was very happy to have met them there at St. Anthony's. I still remember the first time we have met. It was at church and I was very quiet and very shy. Also I still remember it was hard for me in the beginning, but I enjoyed staying in America. Maybe, one day, we will see each other again. I hope so. I will go back and visit them some day. I have decided to study English harder so that I'll be able to speak better when I see them next. I think that thank you very much for those wonderful days at their house and their hospitality and kindness during my home stay.
(233words: total 11662)

0 件のコメント: