2008年6月22日日曜日

Typing HW-8 My other classes

I have 14 classes except a writing class in this semester so they're British history, American literature history, international theory, introduction to English literature, constitution of Japan, Cultural anthropology, introduction to linguistics, introduction to Japanese literature, Japanese economy theory, international low, international society with Japan and required 3 classes. I took may kind subject basically it is connected with linguistics and I'm not interested in these at all. How ever I have put 50 credits in all both semester. Totally, I don't seem that I get spend more time speaking English in college than I did high school. I mean that more written than spoken of required subject, so I could use and practice of speaking in English myself. I suppose that will be my next objective.
(132words: total 12625)

0 件のコメント: