2008年6月28日土曜日

WEI part 2

I'll talk about this blog today. I've been thinking that this blog is the good way to communication between some friends for me. I was going write though my blog and I saw my friends and I wanted to see how they were doing, so I could see what's new with them and their doing lately of my friends through their blog. Also It 's a good chance to give someone tell my way of life.

I think that to write anything I like on the blog in English, it is good way to improve my writing skill and could learn how to write my thought in English more. Writing blog is fun but it is sometime a hard time for me because I have nothing to write and not much is new with me, but I could write whatever I want, so I don't care write about what. Well, I can get practice writing on the computer anytime, it is great practice for me, so I guess that writing class in this way will influence to make my writing skill better. I hope so.

I'm glad that my friends gave me some comments about my blog post. I was afraid of my writing too much and boring them. But someone told me that I'm not going bore them, I was so glad heard that. I hope those writing post finds them well, and they will have chance to write comment back to me soon. That's would be really cool.
(253words: total 14655)

0 件のコメント: