2008年6月22日日曜日

Nothing in particular

I have been busy worrying about a state exam but it was already finished then I did bad on it, and what I am going to do next and how should I into the work with this semester's final. Ah~ everything has been busy for me and more tired from school work. There has been LOT of homework, but I am doing fine. I hope so...
I am thinking of taking English lessons now hopefully my vocabulary bigger and I learn more grammar. My English is getting better, but my sentence is a little bit shaky.
By the way, I'm sorry I have not been able to reply to my friend. I have not written to her a long time, because I have been very busy with school. There has been LOT of assignment, I am more tired from school work. I'm terribly sorry about that. And also, I was afraid she was not going to check her e-mails anymore. I miss her a bit more. My friends here, they are not as fun as she is and well, they are nice but none of them can replace her, No one can!
(194words: total 13680)

0 件のコメント: