2008年6月24日火曜日

Sleepiness

It's rainy season here, so it's very hot and humid now and days, isn't it!? Always very humid in Kumamoto, I don't like it and I am already tired of the rain. But it will get hotter in July and August, it's more YACK!!!
Well, I have been sleeping rather badly, so I am not sleeping properly these days. I guess that I am insomnia that I couldn't get to sleep well till late every night then I had a sleeping drug each time. I know it was bad for my health but medicine worked well and helped me better, so I cannot stop using that. Every midnight, I have nothing to do, it's kinda boring for me, I don't want being insomnia anymore. I don't get much sleep anymore well, I never did but even more less, I'm awfully tired of it. But I am absolutely short of sleep, so I should have to catch up on my sleep because my nerves were on edge from lack of sleep. Perhaps, I don't feel any better and I would better go to see a doctor. I'm going to get some sleep that trying to sleep right now. I hope that I should be all right in a few weeks and then I get enough sleep and I expect that I will able to sleep like a log then I feel great because I have a good night's sleep.
(238words: total 13918)

0 件のコメント: