2008年6月22日日曜日

Typing HM-14 Summer vacation plans

In summer vacation, I'm supposed to make a tour of America with my older friend that I'm thinking of going traveling. I am found of traveling, so it is a good chance to go to the U.S. We are going to visit American acquaintance of ours, they are small family, that is just three members. I have been getting hope to see again that the reason why I want to go is because they were my ex-host family, so before I had enjoyed staying with them of remember America. I was very happy to have met them there and I still remember the first time we had met. It was at airport, I was very quiet, very shy. When I go to America I can maybe viste them. They would be happy to we come and visit again, perhaps I'm so glad to hear that. I know it is hard for me prepare for a journey in the beginning, but almost everything is ready. I am absolutely set on it that we are all set to go, I just hope we have a safe trip go to U.S. and have a safe flight back home.
(179words: total 13486)

0 件のコメント: