2008年6月25日水曜日

At morning coffee

In the morning, when you are sleepy and are hopeless, how do the all of you survive it? I'm tell you my recommendation of such a case, drink one cup of coffee. Your sleepiness is sure to get that the tiredness vanishes, and it is woken clearly. Every morning, I drink strong coffee in order to keep awake, so I think drink it to shake off my sleepiness. I love coffee and I drink almost everyday, it is indispensable to the breakfast of the every morning for me. I cannot express how much I love it, that coffee is necessary for me, and it is not thought that there is not it.
Before, my friend, he made some coffee for me, it was tasty, smells good, then I asked "Can I have some more?" It was how like I did on it!!! I also asked him, this sort of goods and made in from, or something about that coffee, it's named lion coffee from Hawaii in the U.S.A. . How surprise that I already knew it, I often had some it when I was U.S.A. . I would loved some this coffee, it's really good to see it again and feel longing for miss. It's my favorite one of all. If you have never seen it, please take a have try!
When you find the favorite only for yourself and enjoy coffee from morning. Deliciously, easily of the waking of the morning, how is the coffee together?
(250words: total 14168)

0 件のコメント: