2008年6月26日木曜日

Old sweet memories

Today my room needs to be cleaned. It is a mess!! I'm not arganized person. Anyway, I found some letters which before I wrote a note for ex-host family. It's really good to see that again and then I felt a longing for miss days when I was with them.
The following is my wrote a note for them.

Thank you very much for those wonderful days at your house. I cannot express how much I enjoyed the time with them all. I'm surprised about a year have passed so quickly, so I wish stay longer. Every moment was just perfect! Studying was hard, but I enjoyed staying at your house very much. You had been a wonderful family. I'll miss your homemade cookies and also I'm going to be homesick for Texas. I have decided to study English harder so that I'll be able to speak better when I see you next.
Once again, thank you so much for their hospitality and kindness during my home stay.
I hope I go back again if I have a chance, of course I will. Thank you for everything.
I'll write you when I get back to Japan. Please come to see me in Japan if you have a chance. I hope to see you again sometime.

It was good memories for me and I sure that I had good time with there.
(234words: total 14402)

1 件のコメント:

Keiko さんのコメント...

I want to go abroad! So, please tell me about your trip!