2008年6月22日日曜日

Typing HW-6 My eating hobbies

My eating habit is not so good because I sometimes have confectionery or sweet things between each meal. Also I become being dislike fish any more recently, I don't know why but I do now. I know that nutritious foods are good for health and contain many vitamins and minerals. Actually I eat some low-fat food by my choice because their contain litter or no fat and are good for health. I like junk foods a little bit, it is just okay for me how come they have little or no nutritional value even snack are considered junk foods. To have fast food as so often, it's very bad for my health and they are made quickly and usually fried, if my eating habit is like that although I may keep fatter and fatter. I could use the exercise myself because I have gained a lot of weight and really need to lose some. I suppose that will be my next objective as I do to stay health.
(173words: total 12365)

0 件のコメント: