2008年6月21日土曜日

Satisfied

My exam are finished! That's neattt*^__________________^*
I found the exam questions much easier than I expected, but I messed up, so I will get a fail the course maybe. I was disappointed with my answer, it was badly done, I guess...
I should have studied very hard but I did not it really. Unfortunately, my guessing must be right, however I hope that I get a good grade in licensing exam.
After that, I was going to go downtown to have hair cut and something. But my friend called me and he picked me up, that we went to Italian restaurant eat out for lunch, then I had a pasta, it was good but not enough, it was just okay for me. But I really enjoyed the lunch and talking with my friend. We going home back in the car, he asked to go to the karaoke but I already tired and didn't want to may come home late tonight, though I am going to stay home tonight, so I told him that I am too busy to go and cannot accept his kind offer. It was all a complete lie, because I didn't feel like to going out somewhere. then he said, that's okay and it's no bid deal. uhh...I was very sorry and feel bad about it, hah!
By the way, I have any plans on Sunday....uhh maybe nothing in particular. That's sweet~~*^_^* I'm going to reading some books all day, yeah I have been really want to do that.
Well, I think 10 minutes already passed, though....
(261words:total 11429)

0 件のコメント: