2008年6月20日金曜日

anymore

Now I'm tied up with a course study for tomorrow's test, so I have lots of homework text to do tonight. I guess, I have to stay up all night tonight, BUT let's take a break! That's good idea, huh! I have been getting busy preparing for the licensing examination from April, so I am attending the concentration course for those preparation twice a week after school. I'm so tired and don't want to do anymore, I mean.... just no way!!! But I don't dislike there kind of study, I don't dislike there kind of study, it just boring, irritated and I'm too busy to study for this, because I have been getting another assignments mostly every day. Now I don't want to do homework and paper of assignments anymore. I know, I need study hard but also I need rest hard as same as.
However I will not change my mind but take it easy, don't give up, lazy me. okay!? yeah, I'm sure I will make it!
Nothing much to write here...well, this boring school week ends, so I just hope to start your day off good!! Oh time's up! See-ya!
(194word: total 10979)

0 件のコメント: