2008年6月17日火曜日

Eassy-6 2028 Self Introduction

I want to keep studying in English whenever I am. I cannot express how much I want to move on and stay another country in my future. 20 years later from now, I will be a lady. I hope that I will be able to move to oversea of my country.

So, I am thinking of settle in abroad with the least delay possible in my future. I wish I could stay longer, I mean it was move out of the somewhere where I have lived for generations. For that purpose I do my possible to go all the way to another country which is my destination.

I would like to staying somewhere for the purpose, it is good chance to see different culture way of life. I guess that I am still young, I mean a child, so then I am not able to get things in perspective more than enough, so my mental horizon is limited. I would like to broaden my horizon more in my future then I will be able to take a broad view of things better than now.

I guess that living and studying in foreign country is harder than expected but I wan to enjoy making friends not only Japanese but also people from various countries in my future. Because I have many chance to meet new things, it is very exciting. I want to be curious about knowing different culture and compared with Japanese culture.

Learning new language and culture is a main purpose of move on and stay. And challenging is the key to make my future life wonderful. I believe that my this hope of objective will influence to make my future life better.

(288words: total 10549)

0 件のコメント: