2008年6月14日土曜日

Congradulation

My friend who she lives in the U.S.A. so, she was looking forward to graduating from high school. And she did that last month, so I'm so glad to hear that and congratulation on her graduate. I think that she will probably go to UTSA this year. She wants to continue studying Japanese, and perhaps ancient cultures, too. She also has a part-time job working at a cleaning store. It hard to believe for me that she works part time job and will be college student this summer because she was timid enough and does mean things to me that she always copy or share my homework when we did in high school, it is selfish of her to behave like that. Then we were not good friendship but I liked her because she was cool and I understand her mind a little, it's kinda shy. It is okay for me, I don't care about that. I wan to see her and miss the days when she hung out. Maybe we will see each other again sometime!
(178words: total 10261)

0 件のコメント: