2008年6月14日土曜日

New one

I got a new computer a couple of weeks ago, and it is much faster than the old one. In fact, we are rearranging our house so that the new computer is now in what we called the "toy room." That was the room on the other side of our bathroom. The computer room is being reorganized into my mom's craft room. We went to the store the other day and picked out some new carpet, but I have to paint the toy room before we have the new carpet installed. We are very happy about that because, as I know, our carpet was very bad.
By the way, it has been raining and raining here, which is very unusual for Kumamoto. Usually our rainy season ends around late May or early June, then it’s very hot and sunny until late September. Our yards are usually brown at this time of year, but this year it is very green. I am already tired of the rain.
(168words: total 10083)

0 件のコメント: