2008年6月11日水曜日

Por supuesto!

My school life isn't so good but I have many chance to meet new things. It is very exciting to knowing different languages, culture and compared with Japanese culture. Learning some language and culture was a main purpose of studying here. It's a good chance to see the some countries way of life. The purpose of my interchange of personal is to make native speakers friends. And challenging is the key to make a school life wonderful. But my treasure of studying here is friendship with exchange students and people who I met. I believe that this college education will influence to make my future life better. I determine to study much harder, so that I'll be able to speak better and would like to work bridging for the world friendship.
(133word: total 9677)

0 件のコメント: