2008年8月3日日曜日

Plans for tonight

I have today off and I am very excited. I woke up earlier than I wanted too. Nothing woke me up, I just couldn't sleep anymore. I need to decide if I want to go anywhere today, that always ends with my spending money. Oh, but it is the start of the Jyouhoku high school baseball members represented Kumamoto play game with Miyazaki prefecture's delegation today!! Ohh... that is so tempting.
I think I might see!!! I think I am going to spend the rest of the today relaxing. huh!
Today's evening, I have to take my sister a ride my car to the place. She asked me take to there and told that she is going to summer festival with friend but I guess that friend is her boyfriend if my guessing is right. I don't know when and where do they meet. How come I have to take her to the place and finally, pick her up and drive home?! Totally, I am used for her....lol My younger sister is taller than I, of course huh!! So, she looks like a my older sister...
In the car, she asked me what time is curfew and told that she will be back before 10, but I guess that she may come home late tonight. Because my parents go out for a few days and I just stay at home, so nobody in the house now and days. It is good chance to hang out late at night, huh! We have been having some late nights, you know.
If she does then, I would like to give me a call if it gets too late because it is my responsible for it. I don't know what time does she need to be at night and I really don't care, huh! So, have some fun too and I would like to she takes a taxi home tonight then I would be happy to take enjoy going out with my friends, having a good time, having some laughs. It's the best so many funny times rocking it--!!
(347words/949 total)

0 件のコメント: