2008年8月5日火曜日

I use abbreviations

I'm going to write little bit about some abbreviation what I usually use them post on here. Umm...some abbreviation, well at first I wanna ask you something. It is that I don't know what "thomo" means. Do you know it's mean? If you know it then, I would like to you to tell me! Please & thanks, huh! As for more, maybe I guess that mean "tho"? "Tho" is "though" because it makes the same sound. I think often people will say "lol," which is "laugh out loud" like "haha." Also, sometimes people say "r" and mean "are." Ummm... "2nite" is "tonight" and "4ever" or "4eva" are both "forever." "imo" or "imho" are "in my opinion" and "in my humble opinion," when I am telling someone what I think. There are lots of these abbreviations and sometimes I get confused >_<;; u - you watz - what is
ur - your
thiz - this
n - and
omg - oh my god
otherwiz - otherwise
wknd - weekend
urself - yourselfl
uv - love
nigh - night
thomo - ??
bin - been
If I think of more abbreviations, I will tell next time :P
(200words/1334 total)

0 件のコメント: