2008年8月8日金曜日

Beatiful

So, vacation, Amazing!! I have some pictures that I may, some day, post on here. It was my first time going to Okinawa, and oh my, I need to do that more often.
I had the most amazing time! My friend, she love scuba diving SOOO much. It was my first time going since she got certified. Diving in the ocean is so amazing, there is nothing like it! And being on an other island for a week, there is nothing better! Then she seems happy and told me about these things. We enjoyed talking and stay up late at night, I know that I have been having every late nights recently since I got summer vacation. But it was a pretty fun night. Only bad thing was that I had to get up early the next morning! Anyway, what recreational activities are popular for you?! or do you have any particular places that you would like to go in this summer?! I would like to visit in Korea very much, I don't know really why but I do. huh! In fact, I was not interested in Asia contry before, but if I have a chance or I have free time, then I will go to there with my friend who she had been homstay in Korea when she was high school. She likes there very much and has a few friends, so absolutely we could make it. We are great friends as childhood friends, then we took dance and English lessons together from kindergarten to junior high school. We are still close friends and I'm sure we will make any plans for the summer trip. At last, basically I just wanted to comment that my vacation is so good and well!! Have fun and take care of yourself~♪
(300words/2045 total)

0 件のコメント: