2008年8月4日月曜日

Lunch with grandfather

I was spending time with my grandfather, going for lunch and having a good time. Then we had traditional Japanese delicious food that it's tasty and I like it very much. But in fact, I have been getting have not much of an appetite now and days. However, I could really enjoyed the today's lunch! We sometimes enjoy going out with and having some laughs. He sometimes asked me catching up for lunch and so on, but I have been crazy busy and I usually have lunch with my friend at school most of day time. So, it make me bit of annoying, and kinda troublesome but I love him and thanks him for asking.
He is a gourment and knows good places to resturants as well. Every time, he would be happy to take me eat out for lunch, and I would love to getting to places with him, of course. Totally, we have enjoyed meal very much and that was a really nice times with him. That was really nice of him & I just wanted to comment that thanks!
(185words/1134 total)

0 件のコメント: