2008年5月24日土曜日

Eassy-5 The Memorable Day

I cannot choose a day which memorable day of my life, because I had had memorable event things many times and I am not sure about that. I really don't know much to my memorable day of my life, I did on that happen many times, I have no idea about that.

But if I choose one of my memorable day of all, it was very happy to have met host family in the U.S.A. . I still remember the first time we had met, it was at airport, I was very quiet, very shy.
There were I didn't no idea what should I say to them and couldn't tell my thought in English with my face grew tight with thought.

Then I was very strained, nervous, embarrassed and confuse but they didn't care about my mind and they hugged and handshake with me. Then I was just what a relief and gave a sigh of relief, that much to my relief was I felt relieved to hear that host family seems very nice and kind.

I remember that I just said " Thank you very much for hosting me" and "My parents asked me to say hello to you", I could only say that. Surely I was very glad to thanks them for coming to meet me, because they picked me up and set on ready to go home. That was my safe arrival set my mind at ease because it was my first visited to the States and I was greatly relieved on I did, because I had been looking forward to meeting them and I was happy to be there.

Totally, my memorable day is when I had met host family at the airport when my first visited to the States that it was first time I had met with them.
(308words: total 8014)

0 件のコメント: