2008年5月25日日曜日

Que hago?

I had a quarrel with someone on Friday night.
But we made an appointment on Saturday, more over I broke our promise and now we still don't talk. I don't think that I was so bad but right now, I feel bad about it and I should have been more careful, so I'm terribly sorry....

Anyway, I have lots of homework to do this weekend, I hate thiz kind weekend...aaaaaand I have two assignments due on Monday, its killing me lol...
But I was going to finish my paper by the end of Sta night, I was otherwise engaged lol= hihihi...
I just catching up with friend for coffee and that, because can u have good weekend that doesn't involve handing out or something else lol !! So I didn't all my assignment yesterday, I'm awfully lazy ;_; As a result I'm tied up with my paper now, Oh my goodness!! I'm not ready for tomorrow & thanx huh?
I guess I have to stay up late night tonight with study for the test, but I will probably not. hehe...
(181words: total 8195)

1 件のコメント:

Keiko さんのコメント...

Your Spanish is very good!!!
This Thurs day, I can not wait!
But, I heard Thurs day will be rain...