2008年5月27日火曜日

Lo Logre

It was very hot indeed! I already tired of the hotter and hotter, because of I feel dizzy and weak. This week, I'm have been busy preparing for a course, it has twice a week. I'm disappointed that I'll have a quiz every time and I have to memorize technical terms for the quiz. And I'll have a licensing examination in next month, so I have lots of course homework to do every week. This course isn't too difficult for me but just I don't have any idea for question and I'm not quite sure about office knowledge. So I have been tied up with my school work now.
I should study hard and I do! But not too hard, have some fun too, right? Although I'll take a break now, that's not too bad ;^; So I need rest hard, huh!
I also have speaking and writing assignments, so I have to stay up late night but take it easy, me. I'm sure I'll make it.
Well, I don't have classes on Friday, that's pretty sweet!!^__________________^ There's not much new right now.
(186words: total 8602)

0 件のコメント: