2008年5月30日金曜日

Have fun todai

I stayed overnight in my friend's apartment yesterday, we sit up late talking. We talked about friendship that "Was something wrong?" or "It is for something?". Then I nearly wept for joy because I could make sure how she judge about me. I didn't know whether she consider about me, so I 'll believe her statement.
Anyway, I'm supposed to meet with my best friend in downtown at eight, and we will going to eat out with her. So I may come home late tonight, I always go out during day off, I guess..
I wasn't in my home yesterday and I'll not be tonight too, so I cannot stay indoors all the time maybe. I cannot have good weekend that doesn't involve getting place on time with someone.
Well, I'm just writing you to start your day off good!!
Nothing much here... I'll get ready to go out, so time's up! See-ya..
(156words: total 8758)

0 件のコメント: