2008年5月31日土曜日

Enjoy day off

I went to eat out with my mom at lunch, we had natutal foods buffet style restaurant. There have many kinds of healthy foods and it's delicious. I like it very much. My mom likes to eating healthy most of day time, so she'd love to go there next time and also I'd be happy to go out with her for lunch or dinner some other time!
After that I went shopping with her just to keep her company, she loves to looking at general shop. She likes interior design at all, so she collects miscellaneous goods on stylish, then I was bored because unfortunaly I had many shopping bagges which she bought them, I had no idea how come I hold and carry her shopping for her, but that's okay!
I was looking for my favorite singer's latest CD album but that one wasn't quite what I had in mind. But She gave me some CD albums what I really want another one, now I enjoy listening with them.
(173words: total 8931)

0 件のコメント: