2008年5月19日月曜日

MUSIC

My friend gave me a music album that he is DJ in club especially, so it is his own album I guess...
It has his good musical sense, they're House, Electro, RnB, Hip Hop, Rap, European, like a bit of everything real. I think he worked good job except his school work;_; but that's excellent!
As for music, what kind of music is popular for your recent boom?
Basically, I'm not really into the mainstream of music. I still like rock music. But mainstream music here is like ....indie (industrial) music! It's like pop/rock
I'm listening to Hot Hot Heat, Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco....stuff that is pretty favorite me now and days. Ohhh....and of course, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Foot Fighters are still big :)
Rap and Hip Hop is big too in Japan, like right now "soulja boy" is VERY popular in America....there's even a dance -_-;;; I hate a lot, It's idiot!
(160words: total 7481)

0 件のコメント: