2008年5月18日日曜日

Answeing to following Questions

1.Is your sidebar organized and have your visited all of your classmates blogs at least once? If not, explain why, if so, give your impression.
No. I have not. Because I have no time enough to comment on of all of my classmate, I just make a remark about something with a few people.

2.Have you labeled all your book reviews and essays?
Yes. I have.

3.Does your blog include pictures and/or videos?
Yes, it does.

4.What is your best post? Why? (please also link to it)
I think my best post is "Practice" on May 16th. Because the purpose of my Studying English may influence to make my future life better.
http://strawberrychance.blogspot.com/2008/05/practice.html

5.What is your best book review? Why? (please link to it)
I think my best book review is "A Girl Named Helen Keller". Because I learned that the most important things were trying to learn faithfully, having tough mind and desire happiness.
http://strawberrychance.blogspot.com/2008/05/this-book-is-what-i-read-named-girls.html

6.What are the good points and bad points about this writing class?
Good point about this class is that I'll be able to improve the typing skill better.
Bad point about this class is I was surprised that we'll have three blog post to write every week. I have been getting busy with preparing for essay, weekly typing homework and three blog post to write.

7.(2nd year students only) Have you done all your typing homework assignments? What do you think of these assignments?
Yes. I have.
I think it isn't so bad because I have been trying write it much harder and would like that I colud write English better.

0 件のコメント: