2008年5月16日金曜日

Practice

I liked English very much but recently I don't want study English anymore by preference, I don't know why but I do now. I know that I shouldn't quit English but I am not very good at it. I'm sure with time and practice, I will do fine. Studying is not the only way to learn, I have to practice too!! Just like this…my English is horrible, getting better little by little but my sentence structure is a little bit shakey but I'm am studying and practicing :) I hope that I am doing well and syudying hard. Anyway, I don't think that I get to spend more time speaking English in university than I did in high school, or it is still more written than spoken. But luckily I have a foreign friend of my best friend's one who she can speak Japanese a little bit and she interested in Japanese then sometimes we send e-mail each other before, I was always happy to hear from her. But we haven't been doing that lately, so I thought she forgot about me;^; or just never get on the computer anymore. However I got e-mail from her last week, it has been a so long time since I heard from her then I wrote back to her soon, also it has taken it long to write to her. In this latter, I was going through my email and I saw her and I want to see how she is doing. I hoped those message finds her well, she will have chance to write back to me as soon as possible. Though now we always keep in touch and we can try to download MSN messenger, and get microphone and a web camera. Then we can see each other and talk in English/Japanese! And She and I write back in Japanese and English each other, it is great practice for both of us and we should practice each other. That would be really cool and awesome!
(282words: total 5575 )

1 件のコメント:

dumpling さんのコメント...

Hey im Yoshino.
how are you?
i read your essay though it was very good! :)
i think its good for each other! keep it going.
well where is she from?