2008年5月12日月曜日

How's everything?

How are youu??? Im not so bad, actually I feel better!
Well school has started, today I could not going to play hooky, like a last Friday hehehe...
I have classes from 1st to 4th period on Monday as today which means day starts 9 am in the morning, i luv bin busy...oh, of course NOT!! Im just kidding...but it is not so bad because last year was HORRIBLE there were 1st to 5th period on Monday, so this semester is much easier than last year's course schedule I had. Anyway, today's classes are not so good, I am not interested in these at all but it can't be helped.
Well, not much is new... haha I dont think so im so tired im just hanging out at home ready for bed.... huh lol=) Actually I will not, just hope catch it up soon but I didn't all assignments for last wknd so I may stay up to do all night tonight ;_; just kidding, i will not. but school is a pain....lol
(175words: total 4451)

1 件のコメント:

Keiko さんのコメント...

Hi! Chie. I am very happy, because you gets well. let's talk about Pocky and chocolate.