2008年5月14日水曜日

Keep on smile

Hi! Whats new with you? I have been doing fine.
I hung out with a my best friend after 2nd period's class. At downtown, going for lunch and something. We were getting to place on time, going for a cruise,so having a good time, I had some laughs with her, its the best so many funny times hang out with her for me.
Well, today is went by fast and was fun, it was nice having her as spending time with going to the karaoke. But we cannot meet up so often, I don't know why but we did and basically we sometimes catching up each other for coffee and that etc... So, I'm not sure when I will able to meet up her next.
Anyway, I was very happy to have met her today and if we got catch up each other easily that would be really cool I guess...
Then, my best friends reckon I'm funny, easy going, friendly and will laugh at anything, which is basically true because I never stop laughing lol.
I believe in day phrase "A day without laughter is a day wasted", its very true.
(195words: total 4916)

0 件のコメント: