2008年5月15日木曜日

Take a break

Hi! What have you been doing lately?
Now, I'm soooooooooooo sleepy and tired, I don't know why but I do. Now, I'm just waiting the next class will start, it's boring haha. I'm not doing good as well, I have been getting busy with school work and have a lot of assignment to do today because I didn't my all assignment yesterday so, I'm tied up with my paper now. Also I'm not sure about how many more pages do I have to read tonight because I forgot to submit my writing blog post of book review. Moreover I also have a writing assignment so, I may stay up all night tonight, and I hope that would it be possible to extend the due date because I've got to finish my paper by tomorrow ;^;
I have two assignments for chair due on Monday, that's not too bad.
But take it easy and I'm sure I'll make it! ^____________^!
(162words: total 5078)

0 件のコメント: