2008年5月16日金曜日

OH!

Hi, whats goin on? I'm doing good as well, I guess...
I had a international law class first period but I don't understand the meaning of the contents because I missed the class last week, I'm late for class. But I don't think this class too difficult for me , I chose easy ones though I'm having a hard time keeping up with my class, I don't know why but I do although I know it was hard for me in the recently because I was skipping this class a few day. So, I'm going to busy preparing for study harder with all class what I had.
And I have a class this afternoon, I'm surprised that it is very boring class and I'm not interested in at all but it is a required subject. It's time to ready for return the books to the library and I'm going to study there while 3rd period.
Well, what else is new....nothing really just I really want to take a nap right now, I need rest hard. hihihi...lol But luckily it is Friday so, I have no school tomorrow, that's would be awesome!
I am afraid of writing too much and boring you, thanks huh!
Anyway, whats your plans for the weekend? Have a lovely weekend!
(215words: total 5293)

0 件のコメント: