2008年5月23日金曜日

Thanx a lot!!

I stayed up late last night to do my assignment for speaking class, so unfortunately I got up late in this morning but I have a class 1st period.I hurried up to go school and arrive upon then and for in my hurry, the trouble is that I pulled down a few bicycle next my ones. I was totally disgusted with this happen because I was hurry over being in time for class.Of course I didn't turn a blind eye to that. It was my fault, undoubtedly I tried to set the fallen bicycle up but it was too heavy for me and hard getting them. I was just offensive and nervous then a guy that happens to pass by, he looked me and cooperate with pick them up. He was so kind as to help me, how nice he was! I have never seen him before and needless to say, we don't know each other, it was the first time I have met. I was VERY thankful and deeply moved about that. I want to be such a kind person as like him, I know it is not as easy as I think. It is important always to be prepared for the sensible, that's very good as an idea, but it will get I nowhere unless it is translated into action.
(225words: total 7706)

0 件のコメント: