2008年5月19日月曜日

Essay-4 The Worst Day

I cannot choose a day which worst day of my life, because I hah had worst things many times . And basically I am not sure about that, I really don't know much to my worst day of my life, I did on that happen many times. Frankly, I have no idea about that but I lost something lately, it's kind of my friend, so it was my recent worst day a little bit.

I tell you about it was that I have lost my electronic dictionary which I used carefully since a high school. The electronic dictionary was thing which was useful for me whom my parents bought for me when I was high school. I used it almost every day and always carried it when I studied at school.

I forgot such an important study tool somewhere and have returned home then I noticed it was trouble very much. I often lose anything what I have, it was so often and well. I have no idea how many times I did on that case. But each time, I didn't care about that but now I do because my parents give me everything what I need, so it make them a nuisance and I am afraid I have put them to a great deal of my careless trouble.


I looked for the lost article receptionist of the school and place that studied many times, but the thing which I lost was not found. I felt very disappointing. Surely the person who found it thinks it to have stolen it without can touch losing. It will be a person unkind how coolly. I don’t like this kind person and I do not want to do what the person did. I think that the person who found the lost article is kind, and it should have been a person with the morality.

I don't want to this kind of happen any more and I just want to come it back to me soon. I am going to try to keeping find it a school and my house. But I will buy new one pretty soon because I cannot study English without it any time, it is difficult for me.
From this experience, I studied that attention I took good care of belong by this experience carelessly from now on. I want to never lose an my important thing.
I would like to return it to me, person who picked it up.

(414words: total 7321)

0 件のコメント: