2008年10月4日土曜日

Day off

I have today off and I am very excited. I woke up earlier than I wanted too. Nothing woke me up, I just couldn't sleep anymore. I need to decide if I want to go anywhere today, go driving somewhere, hung out friends or anything I like. But there are not fine here, looks not nice day today.

So, I change my mind and I'm going to stay home today, but of course I have not been studying all day, but I'm going to finish my assignment by the end of this week and I think I am going to spend the rest of the day relaxing.

I know I do really post much here 5 post on here a week. I am either too busy and don't have time enough, or I really don't care. Even I'm not on the Internet that much these days, and when I am, it isn't on here. I have been busy ever since school began, assignment non stop (which school work is okay these days). But things are good, pretty busy. School is good, crazy busy, but I like to keep being busy!

Anyway, I met up my two friends on Friday night and yesterday night. One of my friend, she and I talked about past days and she gave me some advice. And then I become cheerful a little and took heart, so she cheer me up. I could be refreshed by her in that time.

Also yesterday night, I met with my friend, he is older than me. He is very kind-hearted at bottom and on that particular yesterday, he was sweet tempered, so I was very glad to see him after a few week. In a moment, I wish he were my boyfriend, hehe!!! Be friend is great, my friends are great! I can just enjoy being friends♪
(310 words/6662 total)

0 件のコメント: