2008年10月6日月曜日

Halloween "Treak or treat"

I went shopping to gift shop with my mom. Then I bought Halloween ornaments, so I'm going to decorate them a room. I remember that what did I do for Halloween when I was in America. Then I was going trick-or-treating that night with host sister and her boyfriend. But of course, I cannot going trick-or-treat night here in Japan. But if our culture has Halloween event and people has planning something special on Halloween, but I am not going, because....I'm too old for that now and we don't have these event, so nothing to special here.

In old times, then I was teenager, so I had join the event there, but now what will I do for Halloween in here Japan?! Perhaps, I may go to a costume party at my favorite bar. That sounds fun, isn't it?! huh! So, why don't you come with me!?
(140 words/6802 total)

0 件のコメント: