2008年10月8日水曜日

Pretty bored

Now, I'm in writing class right now. Today's class, Tr.Tomei give us time to write 3 blogs and post them here in this time, it is very helpful and kindness for my writing post assignment.

However, I'm so sleepy right now because last night, I sit up late reading a book. Also I couldn't get to sleep till late of midnight, so maybe I just slept two hours. In fact, it's not just last night, I've been having some late night these days. So, I have been getting tired myself now and days, so I know that I am short of sleep. I guess that my nerves are on edge from lack of sleep, so I have to catch up on my sleep. Uh-huh, I will try to sleep five or six hours every day I guess... I hope that I could sleep like a log, so I will try put to sleep early than as usual tonight.

Anyway, I have two classes more today and they are very boring classes for me. Basically, school is pretty boring, so I often bored when I take some class, I really don't know why but I do! I
would like go to America to study English, even better I want leave here KGU because I cannot learn English what I want learn things. I'm not quiet satisfied with the surroundings of my school and I am not happy where as I am.
(242 words/7497 total)

0 件のコメント: