2008年10月9日木曜日

I can't stand it!

I didn't want to go to school in this morning, so I was going to play hooky but I went. Recently, I really don't want even go to school every morning. School bored me stiff and some class are of no interest to me, so It's pretty boring. I often bored indeed, there are no one on the same wavelength. When I felt depressed, I don't want to talk anything to others and I want spend the time myself. Basically, I am not always have ingratiating smile and a pleasant word for everyone who anyone else. Because I don't like to pay compliments and smooth tongued with them.

My friend here are nice, but none of them can replace my like friend. No one can! They are not as she is! My liking friend has no secrets from me and we have no secrets from each other. I've not been meet up with her for a few month because she is a busy lady. Therefore, I would like to see her if she has a free time.

Anyway, I am taking English Lessons now~ hopefully my vocabulary gets bigger...and I learn more grammar. Also, I hope my English is getting better, but my sentence structure is a little bit shaky. And I have been busy worrying about job and what I am going to do and where I am going to go. What made you decide to your future job?
Well, I have nothing to write more. I will write more later. Bye-ya!
(243 words/8228 total)

0 件のコメント: