2008年10月7日火曜日

My lovely friend

My friend Snowball is a very lazy dog. He is my ex-host family as their pet when I had stayed home stay at their house before. I had wonderful days at their house and I cannot express how much I enjoyed the time with Snowball all.

He is a chubby dog and he looks like a white ball, so that's nice name with him. When there are other people around, he sleeps a lot and he doesn't move very little so, he doesn't care about others. Sometimes he does not move at all and even runs away. He was very quiet at home and outside. When he does something bad, he ignore and my ex-host family were not angry.

As of late, he eats a lot, although he keeps getting fatter and fatter. He grunts a lot, and has difficultly jumping into the bed into the window seat by the kitchen table. Because his favorite meal is meat and dogs food, but mostly he could eat anything. When I was with them there, host father had used to gave evening leftovers to him, but host mother and sister didn't agree with his act and they were mad about that. Then every time, I just saw bitter words were their exchange and they nearly came to squabble. I still remember about that exactly and make me funny yet.

And I had used to have been taking him for walks almost every day, and he liked that a lot. It was good exercise for both of us, we usually walked one hour every time for our health.
Because my ex-host family didn't take him for walk quite, so I thought that he has been getting much of stress, therefore I had would been happy to took him out for a walk. It was kinda my housework anything I can do for them. Then I had used to do that before I finish my homework.

At there Snowball and I really bonded with each other anytime and sometimes, he came to my room and slept together, therefore now I miss him a lot! But I heard e-mail from ex-host father, it was written what snowball is doing well and nothing to change same as before. Always good to hear from him. I hope that he has been getting fat anymore and do to stay healthy.

Well, he've been a my wonderful family member, so please come to see me in Japan if he has a chance! I'm just kidding....but if so, I would love to have him stay with me. I hope to see him again someday! I'm sure that we could sleep together, out for a walk or do something else again!
(453 words/7255 total)

0 件のコメント: