2008年9月29日月曜日

Same as usual

Today, it was raining hard all today. But it is threatening to rain this week from weather news. I don't like rain because I had a traffic jam in the morning when I drive to school. Always I was late for class. Do you know how sort out a traffic jam happened!?!? huh! Every time of rainy morning, I'm tired of traffic jam. I hate it a lot!!

Well, I have two classes each this morning and afternoon, so I've had busy day today. But I had a good time, I had some laughs with my friends. I'm always amused by their talk.

After school, my friend and I went to a music store, and my friend bought himself a new bass guitar. I want a new guitar too! But I'm not good at playing guitar because my hand is too small with it, so it is very difficult to play it well for me. But I will buy a new one someday!

I spent a lot of time sharing music with my friend. He likes the Rock a lot, and I gave him copies of all my Rock music. He also seemed to like some of British group and so on. I hope he enjoys these music as much as I enjoyed the CD he gave to me. Music us up!!
(230 words/5858 total)

0 件のコメント: