2008年10月1日水曜日

Lovely autumn has come

This morning, I felt a chilly little bit, so I wake up by shivery, but outside was sunny. It is such a beautiful day, so it's nice and warm today. It is usually this chilly at this time of the year.

Well, I have three classes all today and now, I'm in writing class in the first period but I'm already bit of tired. I don't know why but I do. huh! Maybe, I will pass a very dull all class because school is crazy boring for me. How about you? Do you like school? I think that school is pain....a lot of work. And, soon enough everything has been pretty busy for me!

Anyway, I had a quarrel with a friend yesterday night. We started quarreling into an argument many times, it's kinda almost day when we met up . Also, he always has the reason for quarrel and takes a truculent attitude. So, I always felt so bad when I was with him. I don't wanna talk with him anymore. Then I was on edge and my nerves were driving me crazy. How irritated I was!!

Therefore I am still irritable little bit, so I'm writing this blog post impatiently right now. But I really don't feel bad about it this time and it's no big deal for me.
Well, that's all for this time. There's not much new right now.
You guys, take good care of yourself.
(243 words/6101 total)

0 件のコメント: