2008年10月3日金曜日

American Insults

Now, I'm going to write about some American insults little bit which I knew that. So, I'm going to try to explain them on my own.
Here are:
yo' mama=your mother or, your mom!
This can be used as an insult, like: Your mom smells bad! or just, "Your mom!" If someone says this to you, you can say, "What about her?" This is not offensive.

ass=buttocks
asshole=anus
In America(and other places in the world) the anus is very "dirty". Calling someone this is not very bad. "You ass!" or "Don't be an asshole!"

bitch=female dog
Usually, girls will say this to other girls when the girl acts mean. It is not very mean in America. "You're a bitch!" or "Don't be bitchy"

fuck=very rude word for sex
This word is very offensive! However, you will hear it a lot. Try to ignore it, kids don't mean it. "You fucker!" or, "Fuck" or, "I'm fucked".

shit=feces
This is pretty bad, but "fuck" is worse. Again, the anus is dirty because of the feces! "Shit head!" or, "Aw, shit" or, "Shitty!"
faggot/dyke=gay/lesbian
I think you know why this is insulting.

bastard=someone without a father
It means that your dad was not a good person and left your mother when she was pregnant. Not insulting. "You bastard!"

American child are taught a rhyme when they are small to help them feel better when someone calls them a mean name:
Stick and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me!
(251 words/6352 total)

0 件のコメント: