2008年11月9日日曜日

Paper due

It was raining Saturday but I went to school and did an assignment with my friends, Keiko, Mariko and Ayaka. We have one assignment due on Monday but we tried to do assignment yesterday. But we finally gave up with it all, so we were tied up with our paper today. This assignment is too difficult for me and I'm not quiet sure about it. Basically, I'm afraid I don't understand teacher's question and I'm also sorry, but I don't have any idea. However, I finally did assignment and complete it.

Then before noon. we took a break. I was already tired and wanted to go back home soon as possible as I can. But my friend, Keiko asked "Why don't we do our homework in the library?" but I really didn't want to do that anymore. I guess that she is an eager student so, her personality comes out strongly there. But I'm not because I want to take minimum nothing so, I'm lazy. Perhaps, I can't help being the way I am.

However, I finally could finished a my paper and I could submit as assignment due on Monday. Well, in spite of a holiday, I was worth having gone to school today.
(207words:14454 total)

0 件のコメント: