2008年11月10日月曜日

Nothing to write

The U.S. history class is cancelled today, so I had 3 classes today. I usually have to take 4 classes all for Monday. That's a lot!! So, today was how lucky I was!!
In fact, I hate a Monday timetable a lot because all classes are boring for me. I always want skipping classes all of Monday schedule in the morning. But I thought that I choose easy ones all but I'm having a boring time keeping up with my classes. So, I hate school a lot. It's not fun!!

But my classes are finished! I went to eat out with my friend, Keiko. We have not been getting hang out together many times. We always spend time with together just in class and at school. So, we don't meet up on weekend outside of a school. I don't know why but we do. However, I really don't mind about it because I always hang out with friends who are not KGU student. My school friends are who have or share the time with me just in school. But I really don't care about our relationship like us.

Because that is good for me and it make me feel like comfortable. If I spend the time on weekends or my spare time with my friends who they are with me usual at school, that will make me so stressful, I guess. If I do that then, I'm sure that I have nothing to talk about what and it's not the best so many funny times for me. So, I love going out with my other friends especially and we could having a good time.
I'm always take anything easy! I guess it is too easy for someone but I also don't care! I will being the way I am!
(302words:14756 total)

0 件のコメント: