2008年11月15日土曜日

The Movie

I love spending quiet at home cuddling up in front of the TV watching a good movie. I borrowed some movie before the above for one week, so I already must return them to the shop. However, I forgot about borrowed movies but I watch no movie yet. I know I am in arrears with the rental movies, so I should return it as soon as possible. I hope I will have chance to watch them this weekend and return back to the shop soon.

Some movie which I borrowed, they are so funny movies. They are RV, She's The Man and so on. Have you ever see that before!? Perhaps, I could recommend RV, this story is outrageous, lively, funny and wonderful. Anyway, I love funny movies especially and I also dislike Japanese or Asia kinds. Because Japanese movies are too boring for me, so I am used to American movies and how exciting they are!!
What kind of movie do you like? and do you have recommend? If you do then, tell it to me!
Not much else new for now. Well, I'd better go for now.
(191words:15522 total)

0 件のコメント: