2008年11月15日土曜日

Good luck

My friend Hanako, she is in America. We sometimes send email each other but I'm sorry for the LOOONG delay on the e-mail! Because I've been getting busy with school work and didn't have chance to write back to her soon. I am very sorry and I feel bad about it real.

Then she said that she has been busy worrying about college and what she is going to do and where she is going to go. She is okay but she doesn't get much sleep anymore~....well, I thought she never did...but.....even more less!! So, she seems to be more tired.

She has to wait a bit and I hope she gets accepted~!
But she said that she did bad on the tests....and she has 2 tests to take there in America, she can either choose the SAT or ACTSAT is more thinking, less expensive, and popular. So everyone takes that. she got a bad score. ACT is more on subjects, more expensive, and not so popular. She didn't take this one.

However, she is taking classes at UIW right now! But she hopes next year, she makes it to SEU - St. Edwards University.It is in Austin, Tx. The capitol city of Texas! I hope she makes it! I am always cheering for you! I finally hope I could hear a good news from her next time.
(230words:15752 total)

0 件のコメント: