2008年11月2日日曜日

Long time no see

I went shopping with my mom all day. We went to department store with together after a long interval. I am always given things what I want from mom, so thanks so much!!
In fact, I'm going to buy a sweater but fortunately, I was given a lot of things today. However, I do not buy like her because she bought a lot!!!
But she was very kind for me today and asked me "Shall I get one for you too?". And I said "That's sweet!!!" without a hesitation, so I could get many stuff and we really enjoyed shopping with.

After that I'm planing to go see a movie with my sister but she was cold a little bit and looks not fine. So, we will do that next time and I was going to stay home tonight but I really wanted to go somewhere and have a fun more. Then my mom asked me "Why don't we go shopping again?" and finally we went. I thought that she does shopping all day long and wanted to enjoy it more and I agree to hang out with her.

At there, I met up with my friend and her mother. We were very surprised because we haven't seen each other a long time and talked a little bit. She is one of my best friends and we have been getting good relationship from high school. Hope to enjoy going out with together soon someday!

Totally, we were kinda tired a little bit but I asked "Why don't we have some coffee?" and we just stop over at Starbucks for coffee and that. In fact, I sit up till late at every night so I've been having some late nights these days. I cannot express how much I'm happy for these holidays and I want enjoy the time myself all. So, I'm very glad for those wonderful holidays!!!

It's midnight right now, so I feel a bit sleepy. It's time to go to bed...lol Well, I'd better go for now.
(345words: 13035 total)

0 件のコメント: