2008年11月6日木曜日

luv Orland

I bought 6 CDs of music album recently. It was totally very expensive but I found a new cool music band. They are from UK and they seems very nice. One of them, their main vocal is looks like Orlando Bloom!! That's so sweet---------!!!!!!! In fact, I have been getting love Orland Bloom as a his fan very much when I was junior high school. Well, I wish he were my boyfriend, huh!!
Anyway, I really don't know about their musical sense and I also don't have no idea about they have a good taste in music. Because they are kina a new band and their new products were not put on the shop from time immemorial, I guess. Once again, the vocal looks like Orland indeed, but it is basically true, I guess. Perhaps, then I just picked it up and bought soon. Therefore, I will try to listen it right now and that is first time to listen their music for me. Finally, I put their music and post on here. Please take a look if you like.
(180words:13717 total)

0 件のコメント: