2008年11月3日月曜日

Last day

I went shopping at tsuruya by myself today. I was going to buy a make-up stuff and I bought it. It was very expensive but I really wanted, so I'm so glad that I could get it.

After that, I went downtown but there were so may people, I was very tired of a crowd. But I always kept away from crowed places, so I hate that a lot. However, I went my favorite cloth boutique but there were so many staff, so they looks busy and inside was noisy for take some photograph of a fashion magazine.

Unfortunately, I was just looking little bit but I found some new arrival things. Then I liked it but this one wasn't quiet what I had in mind, so I passed that time.

That shop's clerk and I are very good friend. Though we are not friends of long acquaintance, it is a very congenial acquaintance. She is older than I but I like her because she is cool with stylish person and friendly just to me. She is from Fukuoka but she knows about Kumamoto as well.
I always go to this shop to enjoy the chattering with her in congenial friends. We always agree on the mind or idea and my account corresponds perfectly with her.

Anyway, we talked a lot and we really enjoyed talking with together, I guess...
However, mostly I had her guide that time but we have been talking about anything we like. Basically, we talked fashion, love and girls&boys...so whatever!! Like a bit of everything real as girls talk!! We will laugh at anything, which is basically true because we never bore with our talking. I had a good time with her then.

Totally, I like her very much because she is very nice lady and I have great respect for her.
Especially, I look her up to as same as girl. Hope to I'll become such a like her in my future!!
(330 words: 13365 total)

0 件のコメント: