2008年10月31日金曜日

My hobby

Today, I was going to go to a hot spring but there outside is raining. I like to go these kind of spot sometimes but I'm not feel that really want to go there today, so I think I am going to spend the rest of the day relaxing and reading some book. I like to read book very much and I love to watch movies. Therefore, I have movies what I have been getting hope to see someday so, I'm going to spending quiet evenings at home cuddling up in front of the TV watching a good movie. What do you do when you have free time? What are your interests?

Well, I always stay home and spend the rest of the day relaxing or hung out with friends on weekend. I also love to enjoy going out with my friends, havinga good time, having laughts. Fortunately, I have a holiday this week on 5 days, so how lucky I am!! It is very glad and pretty fun for me because I have been pretty busy as well for few week. I need rest hard and catch up with friends soon, so I just wanna have a fun with them. It is the best so many funny times hang out with friend. I'm supposed to meet friends in the cafe tomorrow, therefore I'm going to spending time with friends going to the movies going four lunch and having lattes of course!

So I am naughty for not posting a new blog for these days! I know I didn't really post much here anymore. I am either too busy and didn't have time, or I really don't care. I was not on the Internet that much these days, but I could make good use of these holiday and I have much time to post on some blog now and days. So, holiday, amazing!! I have some pictures that I may, some day, post on here. It was my first time going out somewhere, and oh my, I need to do that more often.

Anyway, I'm going to go to TSUTAYA for tonights' movie and looking for my favorite musician's latest CD. It's time to ready to go, so I'm going out now! I'll do it more after I come back here. Talk you later!
(390words:12690 total)

0 件のコメント: