2008年10月29日水曜日

laugh laughlol

I had the most funny time! My friend, he wore T-shirt and when I saw it, I just burst out laughing. Because It was printed in front of the T-shirt "醤油" and back was "Soy sauce". I have no idea why he was wearing this T-shirt. Then I said, "Why are you wearing this? " or "Are you crazy?" and so on.
Moreover, before he was wearing other more funny T-shirt. It was printed on back of the the T-shirt "Who laughs last?". He was wearing it unashamedly, so I laugh a lot but he likes these kind of stuff. I'm really not sure why he was collecting crazy ones and has more funny ones. That sound idiot, isn't it!?

So,basically I just wanted to comment that his sense is funny but sometimes crazy!
Finally, I already know he's crazy and bit of idiot!! But he is a very nice man and always kind to others. I like him very much as a friend and I always amused by his jokes!
(180words:11960 total)

0 件のコメント: